Tuesday, December 5, 2017

November Paper Pumpkin Alternative Day 1


As promised, here is the first alternative project idea for the leftover pieces in the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used the stamps, extra banners and bakers twine from the kit.


In addition I added some foil snowflakes, Merry Music specialty paper, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.


Stay tuned for one more project idea tomorrow!


Supplies:
November 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler ink
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Merry Music specialty paper
Foil snowflakes
circle punches
Triple banner punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!