Tuesday, December 26, 2017

14!


Last week we celebrated another December birthday at our house, my middle child's 14th birthday.  He is also officially the tallest person in the house and makes me feel really short!!


I decided to use the Number of Years stamp set for his card and paired it with the Milestone Moments and Timeless Textures stamp sets as well.  There is also some white baker's twine and a small piece of the Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration 2018 catalog.


On the inside I stamped the number fourteen again and added another sentiment.


Supplies:
Milestone Moments, Number of Years, Timeless Textures
Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate ink
Whisper white, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight card stock
white bakers twine
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!