Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sneak peek...Southern Serenade



Today I have a simple card for you that showcases a stamp set that will be in the new Occasions catalog called Southern Serenade.  It is one of the sets that I really thought would be a versatile and useful one.  


I used Peekaboo Peach ink for the lacy background and Basic Black for the flower image.  There is a little bit of Fresh Florals designer series paper to break up the Whisper White and Peekaboo Peach layers as well.


Supplies:
Southern Serenade
Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach ink
Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White card stock
Fresh Florals dsp
artisan label punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!