Wednesday, December 27, 2017

You're Welcome



There is a birthday sayings stamp set in the Occasions catalog that has some really fun sayings in it.  It is called Birthday Wit and I used one of them on today's card.


It is paired with some Picture Perfect Party designer series paper (which comes in a 6" x 6" pack) and some Tutti Frutti adhesive backed sequins.  I cut the sentiment bubble out with a paper snips and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals.


Supplies:
Birthday Wit
Sweet Sugarplum ink
Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
Tutti Frutti adhesive backed sequins
Picture Perfect Party dsp
paper snips


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!