Friday, December 22, 2017

Sweet Little Something


Another sneak peek card today using the Sweet Little Something stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog and some Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper that is in the Sale-a-bration 20187 catalog.  


We also have a couple new scallop circle punches - 1 1/8" and 1 3/8" and some adhesive backed Tutti Frutti sequins in the occasions catalog that I know you will love!  This is another card that has been added to my Stamp a Stack rotation and it was a big hit last weekend.


Supplies:
Sweet little something
Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins
1 3/8" scallop circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!