Thursday, December 7, 2017

Rose Wonder Sympathy



I am still working on sharing the projects I made during a recent retreat - fortunately I was able to complete quite a few different things!  This is another of the sympathy cards I put together, this time using the Rose Wonder stamp set and different layers of stamping.


First, I stamped Old Olive ink on Old Olive card stock and then on the top layer I used Crumb Cake ink for the flower and Early Espresso for the sentiments.  I added a strip of burlap ribbon to break things up a little bit.


Supplies:
Rose Wonder
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Old Olive card stock
burlap ribbon



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!