Monday, December 4, 2017

November Paper Pumpkin


Aren't these little stockings adorable?  That was our fun surprise in the Paper Pumpkin kit in November!  I plan to use them for some gift card holders and maybe add some treats inside as well.  


There were quite a few leftover pieces after all the stockings were decorated so I will have some alternative ideas for you in the next few days.
 Don't forget you can get these fun surprises in the mail every month too!  Or ask for one as a Christmas gift.  Just go here to get started!


Here is Stampin' Up!'s fun video that will show you all the kit includes.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!