Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Cup


I always love the patterns in the Coffee Break designer series paper and wanted to use this one on a few birthday cards.  The cup itself is also a pattern in the same designer series paper package...


My sentiment comes from the Big on Birthdays stamp set and I used Early Espresso ink for all the stamping.  This is a card that goes together quickly if you want to do multiples, I just get all the pieces ready first and then put them together.


Supplies:
Big on Birthday, Coffee Café
Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock
Coffee Break dsp
Coffee Cups framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!