Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pillow Box Stockings


In the past week or so I have used the Tags and Trimmings Bundle  - Trim your stocking thinlits dies and Tags & Trimmings stamp set - quite a bit making little pillow box stockings and a lot of gift tags.  The pictures below show a couple of the pillow box stockings that would be great for gift cards! 


I used Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock along with some Merry Music specialty paper and rhinestone embellishments.


Supplies:
Tags & Trimmings
Real Red ink
Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Merry Music specialty paper
Trim your stocking thinlits
white baker's twine
rhinestone basic jewels
faceted gems
mini jingle bells



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!