Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Celebrate


I have a niece that is a dancer and for her birthday I wanted to use this image from the Beautiful You stamp set for her card.  The image is colored in with Stampin' Blends and I added some Sweet Soiree specialty paper in the background.


For accents, I have used a couple of the in Color 2016-2018 glitter acrylic shapes and popped up the sentiment.


Supplies:
Beautiful You
Memento Black, Marina Mist ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight card stock
Sweet Soiree specialty paper
In Color 2016 - 2018 glitter acrylic shapes


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!