Thursday, June 21, 2018

For the Bride


There is a stamp set in the new catalog called Wonderful Moments and it is perfect for bridal shower and baby card, the sketched image are similar to those in the Beautiful You stamp set.  I made a few bridal shower cards similar to the one shown below.


My background is made with a retired embossing folder and some Old Olive card stock.  Then I added a colored doily and my mat for the bride is a piece from a paper pumpkin kit that was leftover.


I added some Share what you love artisan pearls for accents and colored in her hair and flowers with markers.

Supplies:
Wonderful Moments
Memento Black ink
Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake markers
Whisper White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake card stock
colored doilies
Share what you love artisan pearls
scallop circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!