Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Meant To Be


I have been trying to play around with different packages of the new designer series paper and making lots of different cards for lots of different occasions.  Trying is the key word as I am still trying to catch up from not spending time in the craft room for about a month and a half during shipping and planting of the seed potatoes this spring.  I will get there though...


This card uses the Petal Palette stamp set that was in the Occasions catalog and has carried over into the new Idea Book and Catalog.  For the designer series paper, I chose the Nature's Poem collection and used my Layering Squares framelits to cut a background, the designer series paper and the sentiment layer in different sizes.  For accents, I also added a pearlized doily and some 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon.


Supplies:
Petal Palette
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi card stock
Layering Squares framelits
Nature's Poem dsp
pearlized doilies
5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!