Thursday, June 7, 2018

Foil Notes


When I put together a few of these cards, my goal was to use some of the Eastern Gold vinyl stickers that were out on my stamp table.  I added some images from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in the background of the card base and on the other layers as well.


There is a piece of Delightful Daisy designer series paper behind the Peekaboo Peach layer with the vinyl stickers and I added some punched elements using the Starburst and 2" circle punch as well.


Supplies:
Eastern Beauty
Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight ink
Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
Eastern Gold vinyl stickers
basic rhinestones
retired accents
Starburst punch 
2" circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!