Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Twinkle Twinkle


There are some really fun baby stamp sets in the new catalog and for the card shown today I chose the Little Twinkle set paired with the Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper.  There are some coordinating enamel adhesive stars in the collection as well as a moon and stars punch, but I didn't add them to this card.


I started with a base of Basic Gray and stamped some stars onto it with Smoky Slate ink.  Then I added my card stock and designer series paper layers.  The Twinkle sentiment is stamped on some leftover Paper pumpkin elements.


Supplies:
Little Twinkle
Night of Navy, Smoky Slate ink
Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock
Twinkle Twinkle dsp
Paper pumpkin kit





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!