Thursday, June 14, 2018

For All You Do


I have found that I will be using the stamps that were in the May Paper Pumpkin kit quite often in the future and have used a couple of them on this card.  


Again, you will notice that I used the Stitched Label framelits, I can see that will be one of my favorites to grab from the new catalog.  In addition, I used a couple different designs from the Share What You Love specialty paper collection (I really love my purples! and there are lot of designs that incorporate the different shades in this paper collection) and some Rich Razzleberry 1/4" velvet ribbon.


Supplies:
May 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit stamp set
Rich Razzleberry ink
Whisper White, Basic Black card stock
Stitched Labels framelits
Share What You Love specialty paper
Rich Razzleberry 1/4" velvet ribbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!