Monday, June 4, 2018

Grand As You


I am still playing catch since we finished planting potatoes recently and are still in the process of getting rid of last year's crop as well.  I haven't had too much time to stamp so in the meantime as I try to keep the posts going, you will see projects from both the new and old catalog.  


This card uses the True Gentleman designer series paper along with the Truly Tailored stamp set.  I added the color Basic Gray to the mix with a Stitched Shapes framelits circle and some shimmer ribbon from Sale-a-bration.


The sentiment is stamped with Night of Navy ink and punched with the Tailored Tag punch.

Supplies:
Truly Tailored
Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla card stock
True Gentleman dsp
Stitched Shapes framelits
Shimmer ribbon
Tailored Tag punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!