Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happiness


This card again uses the same elements as the Copper Tea Tin I shared with you yesterday only in card form.  The sentiment and tea cup are stamped on a Share What You Love embellishment piece and I have again used some 1/4" Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon as an accent.


I added a few glitter enamel dots for accents and my card stock colors are Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana.


Supplies:
Time for Tea
Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana ink
Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana card stock
Tea Room specialty paper
1/4" Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon
Share What you Love embellishment kit
glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!