Monday, June 11, 2018

June Stamp Club Projects


The Stamp Club projects this month all focus on designer series paper.  For the layout, I chose the Share What You Love specialty paper, showcasing some of the glossy embossing on one page and a couple different patterns on the other.


I also added some pearlized doilies and a couple elements from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.


On the first card, I used the Very Vintage hostess stamp set along with some Tranquil Textures designer series paper and die cuts from the Stitched Shapes collection.


The next card has a sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set and the die cut and background embossing are done with the Stitched Label framelits.  For the designer series paper, I chose the Garden Impressions collection and then I added a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls for accents.


We always welcome new members in both the Monthly Stamp Club (these projects belong to that group) and my Virtual Stamp Clubs which are every other month. You can contact me here to learn more.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!