Tuesday, December 29, 2020

A Touch of Ink


On this card, I am combining a couple Sale-a-bration items - A Touch of Ink stamp set and Berry Delightful designer series paper (which comes with the Berry Blessings stamp set).
I started with stamping some leaves using Shaded Spruce ink for the outline and Granny Apple Green for the leaves.  


Then, I die cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock and a smaller one of the designer series paper and layered them on each other.  The hummingbird was stamped on a scrap and then cut out with the paper snips before I added it to the circles with Stampin' dimensionals.


Supplies:
A Touch of Ink (SAB 2021)
Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight ink
Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
linen thread
Berry Delight dsp (SAB 2021)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!