Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Suit and Tie


Aren't these cards fun? In the upcoming mini catalog there will be a Handsomely Suited Bundle that will include the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set and Suit and Tie Dies.  I have used both of these on the cards today along with the coordinating Well Suited designer series paper.


Aren't those little buttons on the shirt adorable?  They are part of the die set as well...

The ties were stamped with Basic Gray ink (on the bow tie) and Night of Navy ink (on the neck tie) and colored in with Stampin' Blends markers, then die cut. 


It will be fun to see all the variations that will be made using these dies in the future!


Supplies:
Handsomely Suited
Smoky Slate, Night of Navy ink
Basic Gray, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White card stock
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Suit and Tie Dies
Well Suited dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!