Thursday, December 3, 2020

Fine Art Floral


In the upcoming Mini Catalog, there is a designer series paper collection called Fine Art Floral that coordinates with the Golden Garden specialty acetate and I have used them together on the cards below.


If you line up the 12" x 12" designer series paper pattern with the coordinating acetate and cut them together you will get the design on the acetate to match the designer series paper images.  The Fine Art Floral designer series paper is absolutely beautiful all by itself, but it is fun to play with the acetate as well.
The sentiment is from the Many Messages stamp and die cut with the Messages Die.


Supplies:
Many Messages
Early Espresso ink
Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Whisper White card stock
Fine art floral dsp
Golden garden specialty accetate
Messages die

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!