Saturday, December 5, 2020

Happy 15


Today my baby turns 15!  She is one of the few people in the family who will look at the card I make for their birthday and appreciate it since she enjoys making cards with me.  
During Stampin' Up!'s On Stage At Home workshops for demonstrators about a month ago, one project demonstration showed us how to use the clear envelopes to make a quick and easy shaker card and I decided to use that idea on Maddie's birthday card 
this year.


This cards has some sneak peaks as well as a retired item - the Number of Years stamp set - which I used for the 15.  The stamp set I used for the Happy Birthday and the flower image on the envelope is called Art Gallery and will be available in January.  The designer series paper is called Flower and Field and will be a FREE Sale-a-bration item also starting in January.


I added the layers that go on the front of the card and then some random sequins and other little embellishments inside the clear envelope before closing it with some tear and tape adhesive.  You just need to fold over the side of the envelope and attach with adhesive as well and then it is ready to put on the card base.  I used tear and tape adhesive to attach it to the base.

Supplies:
Art Gallery
Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake card stock
Balmy Blue ink
Stitched Shapes framelits
Clear envelope
Flower and Field dsp (SAB 2021)
sequins



Create custom die-cut shapes such as circles, squares, and ovals, in record time using the Stitched Shapes Dies. The dies are perfect for creating cards for any occasion.


* 12 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4" x 2-3/8" (8.3 x 6 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting & embossing machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cut outs with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!