Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Hello Baby

There are some super cute stamps in the upcoming mini catalog for baby and kids cards and the Kangaroo and Company set is one of them.  I put together some baby boy and girl cards using this design just changing out the strip of card stock.


The kangaroo was stamped with Early Espresso ink and colored in with Stampin' Blends.  The baby was stamped on scraps and cut out, then popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.


Supplies:
Kangaroo and Company
Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pool Party card stock
Stampin' Blends
In Good Taste dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!