Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Darling Donkeys


Yesterday I shared some cards with you made with the Oh So Ombre designer series paper that will be available to earn free during Sale-a-bration starting in January.  Today, I am showing you the reverse side of the designer series paper along with another stamp set you could earn free.


The stamp set is called Darling Donkeys and it has three cute donkey images that are great for pulling out your Stampin' Blends and adding some color to.  The piece behind the matted donkey image is a part of a previous paper pumpkin kit that I cut in half and used one piece on each of these cards.  


Supplies:
Darling Donkeys (SAB 2021)
Memento Black, Basic Gray ink
Stampin' Blends
Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Whisper White card stock
Oh So Ombre dsp (SAB 2021)
leftover piece from a paper pumpkin kit


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!