Monday, December 28, 2020

Purple Hydrangea


I have had so much fun playing with new products from the upcoming mini catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog!  This week, I will again share more new product ideas with you, starting today with the Hydrangea Hill collection.


I stamped the background with Purple Posy ink and added the flower image with Memento Black ink before adding the second step stamp with Gorgeous Grape and Old Olive ink.  There is some Fine Art 3/8" ribbon and Pastel Pearls used as accents.


The image is framed with the Stitched Rectangle framelits die cuts and I also added some Hydrangea Hill designer series paper to the card base in the background.

Supplies:
Hydrangea Haven
Memento Black, Purple Posy, Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape ink
Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Early Espresso card stock
Fine Art 3/8" ribbon
Pastel Pearls
Stitched rectangles framelits
Hydrangea Hill dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!