Thursday, December 10, 2020

Because Adulting is Hard

Today's sample using the Nothing's Better Than stamp set uses the Oh So Ombre designer series paper that will bee available for Free during Sale-a-bration.  It has designs in Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose colors. and is a 6" x 6" paper stack.


First, I stamped the Cocktails word image all over the designer series paper, then I die cut a circle using the Stitched Shapes framelits to stamp my image on and then used the two step stamp option to color in the cocktail.  The flag piece behind the circle is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit that I had leftover.


Supplies:
Nothing's Better Than
Bermuda Bay, Rococo Rose, Daffodil Delight, 
Granny Apple Green ink
Rococo Rose, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White card stock
Oh So Ombre dsp (SAB 2021)
Stitched Shapes framelits
Paper Pumpkin piece






The Nothing's Better Than Bundle includes the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set and the Love You More Than Dies.

NOTHING'S BETTER THAN PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Cookies, coffee, cocktails, and chocolate! Get it all in a single stamp set.
*26 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, g

LOVE YOU MORE THAN DIES
Pair the Love You More Than Dies with the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set to create cards, accents, and more.
*9 dies
*Largest die: 2" x 2-1/2" (5.1 x 6.4 cm)

Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!