Friday, December 11, 2020

You're Just Like

While the designer series paper I used on this card is retired, I thought it was appropriate for the sentiment, it is called Night Before Christmas and was a 6" x 6" paper pack.  Again, I have used the Nothing's Better Than stamp set (I promise next weeks projects will be with other Stampin' Up! products!).


There are die cuts made with both the Stitched Rectangles and Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiments and I added a cookie image without using the two step stamping option on this card. 


Supplies:
Nothing's Better Than
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Stitched Rectangles framelits
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Night Before Christmas dsp







The Nothing's Better Than Bundle includes the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set and the Love You More Than Dies.

NOTHING'S BETTER THAN PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Cookies, coffee, cocktails, and chocolate! Get it all in a single stamp set.
*26 photopolymer stamps
*Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, g

LOVE YOU MORE THAN DIES
Pair the Love You More Than Dies with the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set to create cards, accents, and more.
*9 dies
*Largest die: 2" x 2-1/2" (5.1 x 6.4 cm)

Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!