Tuesday, December 7, 2021

7th Grade Layout

Yesterday I showed you the birthday card I made for my daughter's sixteenth birthday...today I have her 7th Grade picture in a layout (I guess I am behind a little!).  The products used on this layout will be available in the mini catalog beginning in January.


I began with a base of Pool Party and added some designer series paper from the Heart and Home collection.  After I mounted the picture on some Misty Moonlight card stock, I added some ribbon - denim ribbon and linen thread - and then some stamped, colored and die cut elements made with the Blessings of Home bundle. 


The images were colored with Stampin' Blends and I added a little shimmer with a Stampin' spritzer, rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint. Finally, I added some Iridescent rhinestones.


Supplies:
Blessings of Home
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Pool Party, Basic White, Misty Moonlight card stock
Heart and Home dsp
Flowers of Home dies
Linen thread
Denim ribbon
Iridescent rhinestones
Shimmer paint


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!