Monday, December 20, 2021

December Stamp Club Projects


This month a couple of our projects focused on upcoming products in the Sale-a-bration catalog, specifically the Friendly Hello stamp set and Friendly Hello designer series paper that come together FREE with a $100 product purchase. 


We used a combination of the two products on the layout and the first card, adding coordinating card stock colors of Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink and Shaded Spruce.


On the card, we also used some Rhinestone Jewels, and the Scalloped Contours die set.


And on the last card, we used the Forever Fern stamp set along with some Blackberry Beauty specialty paper and Rhinestone Jewels.


We would love to have you join us anytime! Contact me for more information...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!