Monday, December 27, 2021

Otter Birthday

A couple weeks ago I added this card to the rotation in my Stamp a Stack class.  It uses a couple of items that will be available for FREE starting January 4th - the Awesome Otters stamp set and the Sunshine and Rainbows 6" x 6" designer series paper.


There are two different patterns of the designer series paper shown on this card, but there are 12 designs in the package. 

I stamped my otter on the designer series paper with Memento Black ink and then again on a scrap of Basic White.  After I used my Stampin' Blends to color the image, I used my paper snips to cut it out. Since I had stamped it on the designer series paper already, I did not need to try to cut out the little hairs on his head and the squiggly lines to the sides, when I popped the image up over the top of the stamped image those details were already there.


Supplies:
Awesome Otters (SAB 2022)
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Basic White, Basic Gray card stock
Sunshine and Rainbows dsp (SAB 2022)
2021-2023 In Color Jewels


Bedazzle and bejewel your next crafting project with these 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.

* Adhesive-backed
* 100 total pieces in 5 colors and 2 sizes
* 10 of each color in 2 sizes: 3 mm, 4 mm

Product colors: Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!