Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Relax


The In The Moment stamp set that will be in the new mini catalog has some great images and sayings - for this card I paired the set with the Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper that will be in the Sale-a-bration catalog coming in January.


There are a couple different die cuts in the background over the top of the designer series paper and they are made with the Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Triangles dies. I used a paper snips to cut out the image - it would also work well to use a die to cut it out - and finally added some Iridescent rhinestones to complete the card.


Supplies:
In the Moment
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Very Vanilla card stock
Stitched Rectangles dies
Iridescent rhinestones
Stitched Triangles dies
Daffodil Afternoon dsp (SAB 2022)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!