Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Best Birthday


Today I have another card made with some upcoming Sale-a-bration products - this time it is the Friendly Hello bundle that includes a stamp set and designer series paper that you will be able to earn free with a $100 product purchase. 


I began with a Fresh Freesia card base and added some splotch images with the same color of ink. Next, I chose a design of the Friendly Hello designer series paper and matted it on some Coastal Cabana card stock. 

The flower images are colored in with Stampin' Blends and I used some 2021-2023 In Color Jewels as accents to complete the card.


Supplies:
Friendly Hello (SAB 2022)
Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Fresh Freesia ink
Stampin' Blends
Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana, Basic White card stock
2021-2023 In Color Jewels
Friendly Hello dsp (SAB 2022)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!