Thursday, December 16, 2021

Color and Contour


The Color and Contour bundle is one of my favorites - I probably use the die set more than the stamps, but I love them both.  The video below shows some great ideas for these products.





Color & Contour Bundle includes the Color & Contour Stamp Set and the Scalloped Contours Dies. Also available in French.

COLOR & CONTOUR PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
In love with color? Get creatively colorful with the Color & Contour Stamp Set! The open-line floral art and abstract filler stamps allows for a range of coloring techniques. Try freehand watercoloring for a modern look, or use ink and sponge daubers on the filler stamps to create an ombre floral effect!
* 13 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e

SCALLOPED CONTOURS DIES
Not only does the Scalloped Contours Dies include dies to cut out your floral shapes, this set also includes a number of scalloped border dies for all your decorating desires! The scalloped edge borders in this set range in size, allowing you to decorate a card front or create scalloped labels for your sentiments.
* 8 dies
* Largest die: 5-1/4" x 4" (13.3 x 10.2 cm)
* Use with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!