Monday, December 6, 2021

Sweet Sixteen

Yesterday my baby turned 16 and this is the card I put together for her using some upcoming products along with a few retired ones.


For the stamp sets, I used the upcoming Sale-a-bration set called Friendly Hello, along with the matching Friendly Hello designer series paper, and the retired Milestone Moments. I cut out the words with a paper snips in order to separate them and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. 

There is a strip of 6" x 6" Be Dazzling specialty paper (retired SAB) along the side, a piece of White Frayed ribbon and some Iridescent Rhinestones - both of which will be in the upcoming mini catalog.


Supplies:
Friendly Hello, Milestone Moments
Crumb Cake, Petal Pink ink
Petal Pink, Crumb Cake card stock
Picture This Dies
6 x 6" Be dazzling specialty paper (SAB 2021)
Friendly Hello dsp (SAB 2022)
Iridescent Rhinestones
Frayed Ribbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!