Thursday, December 30, 2021

In the Moment

The stamp set used on this card will be in the upcoming mini catalog and it is called In the Moment. It contains some great images and sentiments and lots of opportunity to practice using your Stampin' Blends!


In the background, I used a die cut made with the Scalloped Contours dies, a piece of Friendly Hello designer series paper (SAB 2022) and some Gorgeous Grape card stock embossed with the Gingham embossing folder. 
I colored in my image with Stampin' Blends and cut it out with a paper snips before popping it up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the embossed layer. The sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Label die cut and also popped up.


Supplies:
In the Moment
Memento Black, Shaded Spruce ink
Basic White, Pale Papaya, Gorgeous Grape card stock
Stampin' Blends
Stitched Labels dies
Scalloped Contours dies
Gingham embossing folder
Friendly Hello dsp (SAB 2022)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!