Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Perfect Birthday


Last week I shared a layout I created using the Blessings of Home stamp set, Heart and Home designer series paper and the Flowers of Home dies.  This card also uses these elements, and all of these products can be found in the upcoming mini catalog.


There is also a layer of Gorgeous Grape card stock that is embossed with the Gingham folder which is also in the mini catalog.  

I added some Baker's Twine, Linen thread and Iridescent rhinestones for accents.


Supplies:
Blessings of Home
Memento Black, Pool Party ink
Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape card stock
Stampin' Blends
Flowers of Home dies
Heart and Home dsp
Iridescent rhinestones
Baker's Twine
Linen thread
Gingham folder




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!