Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blended Bloom


 
The flower on this card would probably look better colored in with the new Blendabilities markers (although I like this image like this as well), but I don't have any of them yet!  So, to show you this fun individual stamp without them is what I decided to do...
 

 
It is stamped with the new color Tangelo Twist and I sponged some Hello Honey in the center before adding the In Color Boutique Detail.

 
I made some faux washi tape with some strips of Moonlight designer series paper and added my sentiment from Let your hair down.
 
Supplies:
Let Your Hair Down, Blended Bloom
Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon ink
Hello Honey, Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
Moonlight dsp stack
In Color boutique detail
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!