Friday, October 2, 2015

Beautiful Birthday

 
I have to admit I don't like how the lighting on the pictures of this card turned out, but by the time I uploaded them to my computer, the card was already given away so I couldn't retake the pictures.

 
I added a piece of Neutrals color collection designer series paper to a Whisper White card base and then added a strip of Blackberry Bliss and some Smoky Slate chevron ribbon. 

 
Then, I took a die cut Deco label framelit and added my sentiment and some flowers.  The sentiment is popped up with dimensionals and has some linen thread behind it.
 
Supplies:
Birthday blossoms
Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon ink
Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
Smoky Slate chevron ribbon
linen thread
basic rhinestones
Deco labels framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!