Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Happenings


I was playing around with some extra butterflies that I die cut awhile ago and had just left on my table for inspiration and came up with this card. 
 

 
I first took one of the butterflies and cut off a little bit of the each end of the middle and wrapped linen thread around it.  Then I attached another butterfly behind in but only in the middle so it has some dimension. 

 
The stamped background behind the butterfly is an image from I Think You're Great that I stamped twice and the sentiments are from the Happy Happenings stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Happy Happenings, I Think You're Great
Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Schoolhouse dsp
linen thread
Smoky Slate chevron ribbon
Deco labels framelits
Butterfly thinlits
 
 
Starting tomorrow and going through Friday, you can get 15% off stamp sets!  Don't miss out on this awesome sale...
You can shop right here.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!