Thursday, October 29, 2015

October Paper Pumpkin and Alternatives


I think my daughter watches closer for the Paper Pumpkin boxes each month than I do!  One day last week she said, "Mom, shouldn't you have gotten your orange box in the mail already?" 
 

 
The cards you see above are the designs the kit was intended for and there are 3 of each card ready to be made in the kit.  Of course as soon as I opened the box, I lost one of each card to Maddie...

 
But then I decided to make one of each as intended (the photo above and two below are close ups of those)...

 
and then I just did my own thing for awhile...

 
and came up with the following 5 alternative cards by cutting down pieces and added some additional card stock.

 
I added a little bit of Winter wonderland specialty vellum on a couple of them and a brick wall embossed background on another...

 
I hope you enjoyed the samples and alternatives!  The video from Stampin' Up! for this month's kit is below as well. 
 
 
Does it look like fun or like a great gift idea?!  Just go here for more purchasing details...
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!