Friday, October 16, 2015

Love You Canvas

 
As I prepare for a class I am teaching at a retreat next month, I am making a few samples for the class participants to view before they make their own.  I shared this one awhile ago and today I have another idea to share.  

 
For this canvas, I started with a black background and rubbed some Craft white ink around it.  Then, I stamped an image from Chalk Lines a couple times and then started adding the elements.

 
I chose some corrugated paper (both the white and craft colors), some sequins, twine and wooden hearts from a past Paper Pumpkin kit and a title from the Friendly Wishes stamp set.

 
I also cut up a Polka Dot bag and used it behind my matted picture.
 
Supplies:
Friendly Wishes, Chalk Lines
Craft White and Memento Black ink
Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise card stock
Corrugated paper
past Paper Pumpkin elements
Triple Banner punch
Tea lace paper doilies
Polka Dot bags
In color blossom accents 2015-2017
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!