Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Great!


 
This card is another that will be a Stamp A Stack option in the future.  I chose Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon as my main colors (two that I rarely use) and added some Very Vanilla and Tip Top Taupe.
 

 
The strip of designer series paper is from the Color Me Irresistible specialty paper pack and I cut up a piece of 1" dotted lace trim and stapled it onto that strip.

 
Supplies:
I Think You're Great
Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon ink
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe card stock
1" dotted lace trim
Color me Irresistible specialty paper
1 3/4" and 2" circle punches
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!