Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little Duckies

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

 
This is a pretty quick card to put together but I thought it was kind of cute with the little ducks in a row.  I used the Something for Baby stamp set along with the Little Sunshine and Teeny Tiny Wishes sets.  

 
A little bit of taffeta ribbon on a heart clip and it is complete! 
 
Supplies:
Little Sunshine, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Something for Baby
Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Hello Honey card stock
taffeta ribbon
hodge podge clip
 




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!