Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy 13

 
This card is one I made for my niece a few weeks ago, again I wish the picture looked a little better for you, but it has long since been given away. 
 
I chose to use part of a note card that I believe was part of Sale-a-bration a few years ago as my background.  Then I added the sentiment from Balloon Bash and some die cut numbers from a retired die.

 
Some Calypso Coral thick bakers twine and white perfect accents completes the card.
 
Supplies:
Balloon Bash
Island Indigo ink
Island Indigo, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Basic Black card stock
Calypso Coral thick bakers twine
white perfect accents
2" circle punch
retired number dies
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!