Wednesday, October 14, 2015

You've Got This

 
When I started this card, I had the ribbon, scrap of Go Wild designer series paper and the tag from the August Paper Pumpkin kit in front of me thinking I would make a quick card with it.  As it turned out, there wasn't anything too quick about it.  I had several interruptions and then it just wasn't coming together quite like I had anticipated...

 
I added an image from the Bohemian Borders stamp set and then added the rest of the elements to finally come up with this layout.

 
Supplies:
August 2015 Paper Pumpkin, Bohemian Borders
Craft White and Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe card stock
antique brads
Smoky Slate chevron ribbon
Go Wild dsp
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!