Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Celebrate


 
 
I have another layout to share using the Project Life pieces on a traditional page.  I chose items from the Let's get away collection and added a few other elements as well.
 

 
I have a piece of glassine paper that is embossed with the Large Polka Dot folder, a die cut from the Project Life cards and labels framelits, an Expressions natural elements item, designer button and some washi tape too.

 
A closer look at the glassine paper...

 
The "happy birthday" was stamped using the Watercolor words stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Watercolor words
Melon Mambo ink
Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise card stock
Project Life Let's Get Away Collection
Project Life cards and labels framelits
designer buttons
 Expressions natural elements
washi tape
glassine paper
Large polka dot folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!