Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Place



http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
 
Today I have another canvas project to share with you.  It is another sample for those who take my class in a few weeks can look at for inspiration...

 
This time I used a denim background and stamped some images from the By the Tide stamp set onto it.  I used some burlap ribbon that was cut and frayed in a few spots as well as some buttons as accents.

 
The title comes from Hello Life and I chose the Happy Times Project Life card collection and accessory pack for the rest of the elements. 

 
Of all my kids, Wyatt does the most fishing so I wanted to have his canvas to show those awesome times with grandpa.

 
Supplies:
Hello Life, By the Tide
Early Espresso, Soft Suede ink
Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Island Indigo card stock
designer series buttons
burlap ribbon
Happy Times Project Life card collection and accessory pack
denim canvas
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!