Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dreamers of Dreams

 
Again I am back with a sample canvas for an upcoming class.  I once again used the denim background, this time stamping with the set Be the Star and Garden Green, Memento Black and Metallic Gold ink.

 
I used some little wooden stars from the Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin kit randomly around the canvas...

 
and added some Winter Wonderland designer vellum behind some Project Life banner pieces...

 
more pieces from the Moments Like These Project Life collection...

 
and another...

 
The quote also comes from the Moments Like These Project Life kit. 

 
Before I added any elements to the page, I distressed the denim with some of the denim glaze that I purchased at the same time I bought the canvases, that is the whitish color you see in the background...
 
Supplies:
Be the Star
Memento Black, Garden Green Metallic Gold ink
Be the Star
Basic Black card stock
Winter Wonderland designer vellum
Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts
Mossy Meadow striped ribbon
Moments Like These Project Life collection
denim canvas
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!