Thursday, October 15, 2015

6th Grade

 
I can't believe the stack of pictures that I have piled up in my stamp room waiting to be scrapbooked!  I will have to do some serious catching up when I go to the fall scrapbooking retreat at Park River Bible Camp next month!  That seems to be where I get most of my pages made, there are a few that get done at home, but it is mostly cards and other projects it seems.

 
You have seen the props that are in these pictures already as well as one of the pictures, but I sat down and put together the First Day of School layout for Wyatt the other day using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life card Collection and Accessory kit. 

 
I used Cherry Cobbler as my background color and the "&" is a leftover die cut from my stash...

 
The only other accessory I added that was not in the kit was the designer button...(oops, I also added some Cherry Cobbler thick baker's twine!)

 
Supplies:
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life card collection and accessory pack
Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Black card stock
designer series button
Project Life journaling pen
Cherry Cobbler thick bakers twine
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!