Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Delicate Doilies sneak peek

I made up a set of cards with the new Delicate Doilies stamp set and Flirtatious specialty designer series paper and matched some envelopes too.


I used Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeaide and Island Indigo as my colors on these quick and easy cards.


I love the die cut doilies pages, they are so fun to cut out and layer.


This one I just did as a 1 layer card...


On the envelopes, I stamped on the front bottom left corners and then added some of the Flirtatious specialty designer paper to the flaps on the back.

In a few days I will share  the box I made to hold these fun cards!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!